1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Redneck Yacht Club: Craig Morgan
Fly with Me: Jonas Brothers
Still Don’t Stop Me: Jessica Simpson
Dirty, Dirty Feeling: Elvis
Something Bout Love: David Archuleta
I Belong to You: Muse
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Easy Taylor Swift for sure she is my idol.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
What is that smell?
4) What do you think about most?
I think of school the most of course cause it consumes my life.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
” Who wants to do the Walk for kids on Sat. Oct. 15? And what size shirt do you want if you are walking?
6) Do you sleep with or without on?
I sleep with my computer on my bed and I sleep without a light on.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I can flip my eyelids inside out.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls are always so emotional they give the girls that aren’t a bad reputation.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes a song and a poem.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I don’t remember but I played the real guitar not to long ago.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Yes I am scared of midgets. (no offense)
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Absolutely not. Although we used to sniff smarties.
13) What’s your religion?
I believe that there is no such thing as religion it is a relationship between Jesus and I. But I was raised and still a member of the Baptist Church.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Playing softball of course.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Well since I am a photographer, behind.